Saturday, August 13, 2011

WoW....Time has got away from me........

A few months ago I got a puppy a Chihuahua.  Her name is Chloe and is such a mommy girl.  We picked her because of her markings.  I have run into so many people that say they have never seen a dog her color. 

This is from the night that she came home.......



She is mommy's little Princess ..............
Oh boy does she hate her mommy when I put this on her.....




On August 1st we had experienced the tragic loss of my German Short Haired Pointer that was truly my pride and joy.  She was up in age but still would on occasion have puppy moments.  Her health was going down hill but we were going to allow her to live life as long as she was comfortable.  She would just wonder off and this time she did into the path of car.  She is no longer in pain but cause a lot of heart ache for our family.  Who were we going to feed ice cubes to????  Who were we going to feed pizza crust to????  Who were we going to call Mosie or Mommy Girl????  After several night of nightmares for my son we had to do something to change that. 

Meet Snickers.......Yes another little Chihuahua.  He was at the vet yesterday and is a whole big 2 lbs 7 oz.....




At the end of the day this is not my pointer but makes me happy to see this........


 

1 comment:

  1. So sad about your awful loss... But, your tiny new family is lovely! So cute! Enjoy them both.
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete