Saturday, August 13, 2011

Tatting Updates......

I have still been working on my tattting.  I am just not as quick and can't sit still for a long period of time to work on stuff. I wanted to share of the recent things that I have completed.

This first one is a free pattern that I got from Be-Stitched.  It was a great ring and chain pattern for me and really easy.

I used this one as a handmade item for my Afghan Swap that I am in.  My swap partner just loved it. 

Its not 100 % correct but hey what can you say for the first go round for the pattern.  I am very happy with the way it turned out. 

Several months back I saw a pattern that Anika had made and she was so kind to share her pattern.  The first round was a sinch.  Then came the second row and I ran into which thread to I attach it to the ball or the shuttle.  I got to thinking to myself gosh I have A LOT of learning to do still.  I did notice that I added an extra picot to the one ring but heck I'll use that to attach the thread to and hang it on the tree!  :)  No worries what so ever.  Please be nice when you see the finished work......



2 comments:

  1. Your blue motif from Anika is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both look good. Who wouldn't be happy to receive such a pretty motif? If you hadn't told me you added an extra picot to the blue motif, I'm not sure I would have noticed. If you had added the hanging thread I would have thought it was meant to be there.

    ReplyDelete