Sunday, August 14, 2011

New Threads

I have lost track of time and forgot to share some of the threads that I got from our friends in Tat Land.  These I got back in April. 

Rhubarb Pie from Marilee Rockley

I am trying to figure out what pattern I can use this thread on.  Hmmm maybe one of Jon's new patterns from her latest book that she just came out with. 

The next batch of threads came from Lady Shuttle Maker.  I am still not sure what to make with them but I know that I will come up with something cause that is just the way that I am. 

The front color is Neapolitan Size 20, Middle color is Rio Size 20 and the last one is Witches Brew Size 20 as well. 


Thank you ladies for all your hard work that goes into the hand dyed threads that you make :)

1 comment:

  1. As I was trawling around Tatland this morning, I noticed you have 'Rio' in your stash.
    It is a marvellous colourway that I had way back when I first started to tat three years ago. I have not seen it since!

    Mine was a #80 - rather large challenge for a beginner, but I did love tatting with it as it is so beautiful. You'll see! I am eager to see what beauties you will create with yours. ; )
    Fox

    ReplyDelete