Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tea and Tatting Tuesday......

I recently started drinking tea from Teavana.  I have found a few teas that I have fallen in love with.  I wanted to share a few of the combinations that I have been drinking. 

The first one is.....  Sakura Allure Green Tea - Description:  Elegantly cut bamboo is the base of this enchanting green tea blend, enhancing the clean refreshing taste of cherry, pineapple, mango, rose and hibiscus. The Kyoto temple's Sakura blossoms in full bloom make the spiritual coupling of floral and fruit come alive as rose and hibiscus intertwine with lively cherry, mango and candied pineapple. SUPERFRUIT ENHANCED

Mixed with

The second on is....  Weight To Go! Pu-erh Tea - Description:  Enticing, tantalizing and truly energizing this rosy blush blend of pu-erh black and green oolong teas merge to create an intoxicating mix of sweet fruit with bright mint. Sweet strawberries and golden delicious apples swirl into peppermint and spearmint and create guilt-free, slimful beauty inside and out. SUPERFRUIT ENHANCED

I have a 16 oz cup of this every morning now and it has helped decrease my appitate.  I am not as hungry anymore.  The taste is amazing along with the smell.  I have taken a few pictures of my morning tea to share with you as well. 




Tea Steeping for 2 minutes with german rock sugar




Tea in Tins

The second flavor of tea that I drink are Blueberry Bliss Rooibos Tea and Strawberry Lemonade Herbal Tea.  This is an amazing combination as well.  Take the time and look at the website.  I have got several of my co-workers drinking this now. 

As far as what's on my shuttles I am working on another heart.  I will post it when I have it done. 

1 comment: